· Database servers are configured with mirrored hard drives to provide real-time, failover redundancy.
· Nightly backups of data are scheduled, with archives removed weekly to an offsite location for additional redundancy.
· All transactions are performed in a secured environment and system access requires use of HTTPS.
· Supported web browsers automatically secure the session with Secure Sockets Layer (SSL) 3.0 or Transport Layer Security (TLS) 1.0 protocol using 128-bit encryption.
· All encrypted data can only be decrypted with a public and private key pair, thus protecting against eavesdropping, server impersonation, and stream tampering.
Firewalls, Intrusion Detection, and Filtering Routers
· Systems servers are protected by firewalls, intrusion detection, and filtering routers which verify the source and destination of communications.
· Routers and firewalls are configured to reject any unauthorized, suspicious, or disallowed traffic, including traffic that does not emanate from either the client or server.
· The physical servers are hosted at a state-of-the-art colocation facility that is staffed on-site 24/7 to provide an immediate response to any incident.
· Access to the facility is restricted to authorized personnel and secured by password-protected keypads and biometric scans.
· Door, glass, and motion events at the facility are digitally recorded and archived, as well as observed live by facility staff for any suspicious activity.
· The cooling system incorporates redundant components, excess capacity, and high-efficiency technologies to maintain an optimal operating environment.
· Passwords are protected using sophisticated hashing schemes
· Passwords recovery allows users to reset a password by entering their email and clicking a link sent to their inbox