They're considerate of their client’s time
“Taking care of our clients and getting them what they need in a timely manner will help them hire faster, and with better results,” said Sandra. Time to fill is one of the most critical hiring metrics a talent acquisition professional must deliver to, and if their screening provider is unable to deliver fast -- and accurate -- screening results, they risk losing candidates.
TIP: To help ensure you meet time to fill, HR pros looking for a new screening partner should ask:
- What’s your average phone/email response time? Be sure they aren’t reporting answer time as when the hold music starts! For example, Verified First clients talk to an agent in less than 30 seconds.
- Where is your customer support team located? Are they available during my business hours?
- How do you communicate important news that may slow down my time to complete screening orders?
They're a partner, not just a provider
Verified First conducts a thorough review with every client every six months at minimum to identify what more can be done for the client. “Most other screening providers will conduct an account review with the account only if they are a certain size, and typically, no more than once per year. We don’t leave clients out -- in fact, the smaller the account, often times the bigger the need they have,” said Sandra.
TIP: It’s about finding a trusted partner, not just a provider, of background screening. To find the right partner for you, consider asking about:
- How does your customer support team serve new vs. existing clients? Small vs. large clients?
- How many employee screens do I need to order, to get assigned an account manager?
- What’s your customer retention strategy?
- How do you measure client satisfaction? What’s your customer Net Promoter Score (cNPS)? Verified First has made public the cNPS score (4.8 out of 5)
- Have you made public any customer testimonials? Verified First shares over 300 customer testimonials.